A Randomized Open-Label Study of 400 mg Versus 800 mg of Gleevec/Glivec (Imatinib Mesylate) in Patients With Newly Diagnosed, Previously Untreated Chronic Myeloid Leukemia in Chronic Phase (CML-CP) Using Molecular Endpoints.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Imatinib (Primary)
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TOPS
- Sponsors Novartis
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Feb 2012 Results published in the Haematologica.
- 02 Feb 2012 Trial acronym (TOPS) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History