A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group Study to Determine the Safety and Efficacy of Topiramate in the Treatment of Tourette Syndrome (CAPSS-176)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Topiramate (Primary)
- Indications Gilles de la Tourette's syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Jan 2010 Results were published in the Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery and Psychiatry.
- 07 Jun 2009 Results published as an abstract in the proceedings of the 13th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders.
- 05 May 2009 Actual end date (Dec 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History