A multicentre, placebo controlled, double-blind study for evaluation of safety and efficacy of preseasonal specific immunotherapy with an allergoid preparation of an extract of a 6 grass pollen mixture in patients with clinically relevant grass pollen sensitivity.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Grass pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Grass pollen hypersensitivity; Rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Allergopharma
- 14 Feb 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Aug 2006.
- 30 Oct 2006 New trial record.