134A randomised prospective trial of tacrolimus-based steroid avoidance in renal transplantation with either alemtuzumab induction or, basiliximab induction and mycophenolate mofetil maintenance therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab (Primary) ; Tacrolimus (Primary) ; Basiliximab; Methylprednisolone; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SALAMI
- 19 Sep 2013 Results published in Transplantation.
- 22 May 2013 Results at 3 years presented at the American Transplant Congress - 13th Joint Congress of the American Society of Transplant Surgeons and the American Society of Transplantation.
- 04 May 2011 Results presented at the American Transplant Congress -- 11th Joint Congress of the American Society of Transplant Surgeons and the American Society of Transplantation.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History