A Phase II, Double-blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Study to Assess the Safety, Reactogenicity and Immunogenicity of Three Doses of GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Biologicals' Oral Live Attenuated Human Rotavirus (HRV) Vaccine
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs RIX 4414 (Primary) ; Hib-DTP hepatitis B vaccine (Tritanrix-HepB/Hiberix); Poliovirus vaccine live oral
- Indications Diphtheria; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Rotavirus infections; Tetanus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 23 Jun 2009 Additional trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jan 2008 Status change from recruiting to in progress, from clinicaltrials.gov record.
- 31 Oct 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History