A Phase 1, Multi-Center, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation, Pharmacodynamic Study of Intravenously Administered CNF1010 (17-(Allylamino)-17-demethoxy-geldanamycin [17-AAG]) [tanespimycin] in Patients With ZAP-70 Positive B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Tanespimycin (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Biogen
- 14 Feb 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 May 2007.
- 19 Nov 2007 Status changed from in progress to discontinued.
- 31 Oct 2006 New trial record.