A Randomized Phase 2 Trial Comparing Amrubicin Versus Topotecan as Second-Line Treatment in Patients With Extensive Small Cell Lung Cancer Sensitive to First-Line Chemotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Amrubicin; Topotecan
- Indications Small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Cabrellis Pharmaceuticals; Celgene Corporation; Pharmion Corporation
- 20 Sep 2009 Results presented at the 15th European Cancer Conference and the 34th Congress of the European Society for Medical Oncology.
- 05 Aug 2009 Results were presented at the 13th World Conference on Lung Cancer, according to a Celgene media release.
- 04 Aug 2009 Results have been presented at the 13th World Conference on Lung Cancer.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History