A prospective open label study to evaluate vasomotor symptoms control and bleeding patterns with a continuous regimen of a new progestin trimegestone 0.125 mg and 17 b estradiol 1 mg (Totelle), as HT [hormone therapy] on postmenopausal women
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Dec 2007
At a glance
- Drugs Estradiol/trimegestone (Primary)
- Indications Vasomotor symptoms
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 11 Dec 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 23 Jul 2007 Status change
- 31 Oct 2006 New trial record.