An Observational Study of Avastin (Bevacizumab) in Combination With Chemotherapy for Treatment of Metastatic or Locally Advanced and Unresectable Colorectal Cancer and Locally Advanced or Metastatic Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Excluding Predominant Squamous Cell Histology)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARIES
- Sponsors Genentech
- 08 Jan 2016 Results of patients with non-small-cell lung cancer (n=1967) published in the Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety
- 02 Jun 2015 Results assessing post-progression survival of PointBreak, ARIES and ECOG 4599 trials presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 24 Jan 2013 Results from an analysis by gender will be presented at the 2013 ASCO Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium according to a Sarah Cannon Research Institute media release.