Open, Multicentre and Randomised Phase IV Study to Evaluate Viral Kinetics in the First 12 Weeks of Patients With Chronic Hepatitis C Genotypes 1 and 4 Coinfected by the Human Immunodeficiency Virus Treated With Induction Doses of Peginterferon Alpha-2a (40 KD) (270 microg/Week) and Ribavirin (1600 mg/Day) With Epoetin beta Support (450 IU/kg/Week)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Peginterferon alfa-2a (Primary) ; Ribavirin (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C; HIV infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CORAL2
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Sep 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Sep 2009 Actual end date changed from Oct 2007 to Mar 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.