A Phase II Open Label Single-Arm Study of E7389 [eribulin] in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Breast Cancer, Previously Treated With Anthracycline, Taxane, and Capecitabine Therapy, Refractory to the Last Prior Therapy for Their Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Eribulin (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eisai Inc
- 14 May 2012 Additional lead trial centre and investigator (Dale Shuster) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 May 2012 Company (Eisai Inc.) added to the associations field as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 May 2011 Results from this study were used to support approval of Eribulin in Switzerland.