VIP: Vascular Imaging Project. Prospective Randomized Study on the Effect of AUC-monitored Treatment With Steroids Combined With Either a Calcineurin Inhibitor or Mycophenolate Mofetil on the Progression of Subclinical Cardiovascular Disease in Renal Transplant Recipients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclosporin; Corticosteroids; Mycophenolate mofetil; Tacrolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NICE; VIP
- 13 Dec 2012 New source identified and integrated (ClinicalTrials.gov: US National Institutes of Health: NCT00169910).
- 05 Sep 2012 Results of cardiovascular substudy published in Transplantation.
- 04 May 2011 Results of main study presented at the American Transplant Congress -- 11th Joint Congress of the American Society of Transplant Surgeons and the American Society of Transplantation.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History