A multi-center, multiple-ascending dose, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group study to investigate the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of RO4909832 following intravenous infusion in AD patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Gantenerumab (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Roche
- 11 Oct 2011 Results of a substudy in 16 patients published in the Archives of Neurology.
- 23 Feb 2010 Last checked against Roche record.
- 18 Nov 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by Roche record.