Randomized phase II/III study of risedronate [risedronic acid] in combination with docetaxel versus docetaxel alone in patients with hormone refractory prostate cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Risedronic acid (Primary) ; Docetaxel
- Indications Bone metastases; Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NePro
- 15 Aug 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 29 Jun 2009 New source identified and integrated (Netherlands Trial Register; NTR469).
- 01 Nov 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History