Study to Assess the Safety and Immunogenicity of GSK Biologicals 10-valent Pneumococcal Conjugate Vaccine When Co-administered With DTPa-HBV-IPV/Hib (Infanrix-Hexa) Vaccine in Preterm Infants as a 3-dose Primary Immunization Course During the First 6 Months of Life.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 10-valent vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; Hib-DTaP-hepatitis B-poliovirus vaccine
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Pertussis; Pneumococcal infections; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 28 Jan 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed according to NCT.
- 07 Nov 2006 Status change
- 01 Nov 2006 New trial record.