A Six Month, Open-Label Outpatient, Randomized Parallel Group Trial Assessing The Impact Of Dry Powder Inhaled Insulin (Exubera) On Glycemic Control Compared To Insulin Glargine (Lantus) In Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Who Are Poorly Controlled On A Combination Of Two Or More Oral Agents.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin; Insulin glargine
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Oct 2009 Actual patient number changed from 260 to 261 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jul 2009 Results presented at the 69th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association (ADA), 2009.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History