Phase I study of oxaliplatin in combination with docetaxel and radiotherapy in patients with unresectable or recurrent non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 26 Jan 2010 Actual patient number (4) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Feb 2008 Status changed from in progress to discontinued.
- 31 Jan 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress according to NCT.