A Randomized, Open Label, Multicenter, Phase 2/3 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Lumiliximab in Combination With Fludarabine, Cyclophosphamide, and Rituximab Versus Fludarabine, Cyclophosphamide, and Rituximab Alone in Subjects With Relapsed Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine; Lumiliximab; Rituximab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LUCID
- Sponsors Biogen
- 07 Feb 2011 Trial phase changed from II to II/III as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India.
- 07 Feb 2011 Additional lead trial centre and investigator identified as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India.
- 30 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.