A dose parallel, randomized, placebo-controlled, multicenter study of the safety and efficacy of multiple regimens of the combination of zonisamide CR plus bupropion SR in the treatment of subjects with uncomplicated obesity
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2008
At a glance
- Drugs Bupropion/zonisamide (Primary)
- Indications Obesity
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Orexigen Therapeutics
- 06 Oct 2008 Long-term (over 48 weeks) data presented at the Obesity Society Annual Scientific Meeting.
- 09 May 2008 48-week results were reported in January 2008.
- 08 Jan 2008 Results data for 24-week extension study (total 48-week study duration) available.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History