A Randomized, Phase 2, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blinded Study With and Without Enzastaurin in Combination With Paclitaxel and Carboplatin as First-Line Treatment, Followed by Maintenance Treatment in Advanced Ovarian Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Enzastaurin (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 29 Jul 2013 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 29 Jul 2013 Primary endpoint 'Progression-free-survival-duration' has not been met.
- 25 Jul 2012 Actual end date (1 Jul 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History