A Phase II Study to Assess the Efficacy, Immunogenicity and Safety of GSK Biologicals' HPV-16/18 L1 VLP AS04 (Cervarix) Vaccine Administered Intramuscularly According to a 0, 1, 6 Month Schedule in Healthy Japanese Female Subjects Aged 20 - 25 Years.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs AS04A (Primary) ; Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant bivalent Japan Vaccine/MedImmune (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Human papillomavirus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 14 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2010 Final results reported in International Journal of Gynecological Cancer,
- 01 Jul 2010 Primary endpoint 'Vaccine protective efficacy' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History