An 8-week, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, multi-centre study of [S,S]-reboxetine administered once daily in patients with fibromyalgia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Esreboxetine (Primary)
- Indications Fibromyalgia; Musculoskeletal pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 25 Oct 2008 Results were reported at the annual meeting of the American College of Rheumatology and Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals.
- 24 Oct 2008 Primary endpoint 'Fibromyalgia Impact Questionnaire' has been met.
- 24 Oct 2008 Secondary endpoint 'Medical Outcome Study Short Form 36' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History