Efficacy and Safety of LAS 34273 in Patients With Moderate to Severe Stable Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aclidinium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACCLAIM-II; ACCLAIM/COPD-II
- Sponsors Almirall S.A.
- 15 Sep 2009 Results presented at the 19th Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society (ERS-2009)
- 09 Sep 2009 Results from this trial will be used in support of a Marketing Authorisation Application with the European Medicines Agency in early 2010 according to an Almirall media release.
- 18 May 2009 Results were reported at the 105th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History