Phase 2 Randomized, Non-Comparative Study Of CP-675,206 Or Best Supportive Care Immediately Following First-Line, Platinum-Based Therapy In Patients With Stage IIIB (With Effusion) Or Stage IV Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer That Has Responded Or Remained Stable.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Tremelimumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jun 2012 Company (AstraZeneca) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jun 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Apr 2010 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History