Single dose Nexium [esomeprazole] 40mg qam vs lansoprazole 30mg bid for control of symptomatic GERD [gastro-oesophageal reflux] - a double-blind cross-over study
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Feb 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Esomeprazole; Lansoprazole
- Indications Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 24 Feb 2009 Planned number of patients added to 50 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Feb 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Feb 2009 Actual end date (Dec 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.