A Phase 2, Partially Randomized, Open Label, Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity After One or Two Doses of Novartis (Formerly Chiron) Meningococcal ACWY Conjugate Vaccine Administered to Healthy Infants and Young Children
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Chiron Corporation; Novartis
- 16 Apr 2008 Status changed from in progress to completed, reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Nov 2007 Results reported at the 5th World Congress of the World Society for Pediatric Ingfectious Diseases
- 04 Nov 2006 New trial record.