A randomised phase II/III multi-centre clinical trial of definitive chemoradiation, with or without cetuximab, in carcinoma of the oesophagus
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 17 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Cisplatin
- Indications Oesophageal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SCOPE-1; SCOPE1
- 14 Feb 2017 Final results of long term outcomes published in the British Journal of Cancer.
- 14 Nov 2014 United Kingdom Clinical Research Network reports accrual to date changed to 61%.
- 26 Jan 2013 Primary endpoint 'Failure-free-survival-rate' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History