Efficacy of add-on mirtazapine on clinical and neuropsychologic parameters in schizophrenic patients treated with conventional antipsychotics: a double-blind, placebo-controlled trial with an open-label extension phase
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Mirtazapine (Primary)
- Indications Schizoaffective disorder; Schizophrenia
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Jan 2013 Results reporting effects of treatment on cognition published in Neuropharmacology.
- 01 Jun 2011 Neurocogntion outcomes were published in the Progress in Neuro-Psychopharmacology and Biological Psychiatry.
- 06 Apr 2011 Results for extension phase published in the Human Psychopharmacology: Clinical and Experimental.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History