A Randomized, Double-Masked, Parallel Group, Multi-center, Dose-Finding Comparison of the Safety and Efficacy of ASI-001A 0.5 µg/day and ASI-001B 0.2 µg/day Fluocinolone Acetonide Intravitreal Inserts to Sham Injection in Subjects with Diabetic Macular Edema
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fluocinolone acetonide (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FAME
- Sponsors Alimera Sciences
- 11 Jul 2018 According to an Alimera Sciences media release, data from this study will be presented at the 36th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Retina Specialists (ASRS) 2018.
- 28 Mar 2018 According to an EyePoint Pharmaceuticals media release, pSivida Corp. changed its name to EyePoint Pharmaceuticals.
- 03 Oct 2017 According to an Alimera Sciences media release, data from FAME Study will be presented during the 2017 Annual Meeting of the Retina Society 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History