A study to probe the safety and durability of tenofovir and a cell cycle agent to maintain viral suppression
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 May 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Hydroxycarbamide (Primary) ; Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary) ; Efavirenz; Emtricitabine; Lamivudine; Nevirapine
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 May 2010 Actual patient number added as 9 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jun 2007 Status change from recruiting to completed.