A Randomized, Double-Blind Study to Investigate the Effect of aleglitazar [R1439] on Glycemic Control in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aleglitazar (Primary) ; Pioglitazone
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SYNCHRONY
- Sponsors Roche
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Aug 2010 Pharmacodynamic outcomes were reported at the ESC Congress 2010: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
- 14 Nov 2009 Results of an exploratory analysis on the effects of aleglitazar on cardiovascular markers has been published as an abstract in the proceedings from the 82nd Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association (AHA).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History