A phase I dose escalation study of BMS-690514 in patients with advanced or metastatic solid tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 May 2010
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 690514 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 07 May 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 95 to 110 as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center record.
- 14 Jul 2009 Actual end date (May 2009) and actual number of patients (89) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jul 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.