Multi-Centre, Open-Label Study to Determine the Safety and Efficacy of PEP005 [ingenol mebutate] 0.05% Topical Gel in Patients With Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma In Situ (SCCIS, Bowen's Disease)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Ingenol mebutate (Primary)
- Indications Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Peplin
- 17 Sep 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 09 Mar 2007 Interim results have been reported.
- 04 Nov 2006 New trial record.