An open-label trial with TMC125 [etravirine] as part of an ART [antiretroviral therapy] including TMC114/Rtv [darunavir/ritonavir] and an investigator-selected OBR [optimised background regimen] in HIV-1 infected subjects who participated in a DUET phase III trial (TMC125-C206 or TMC125-C216).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Etravirine (Primary) ; Darunavir; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms DUET
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 Jun 2012 EudraCT reports actual initiation date 3 Aug 2006.
- 22 Jun 2012 Additional locations identified as reported by as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.