A Comparison of the Efficacy and Safety of ULTRACET (Tramadol HCl/Acetaminophen) Versus Placebo for the Acute Treatment of Migraine Headache Pain.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Tramadol/paracetamol (Primary)
- Indications Acute pain; Migraine
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 26 May 2009 Actual patient number changed from 305 to 375 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Nov 2006 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History