An open-label, multiple-dose study of the pharmacokinetics of tigecycline in human bone,
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Tigecycline (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Community-acquired pneumonia; Diabetic foot ulcer; Intra-abdominal infections; Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections; Nosocomial pneumonia; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 09 Jul 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Dec 2007 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Oct 2008.
- 11 May 2007 Status changed from initiated to recruiting.