A phase 2A, randomized, controlled, double-blind, multicenter study to evaluate the safety, tolerability, and effect on body weight of recombinant-methionyl human leptin [metreleptin; r-metHuLeptin] administered in conjunction with pramlintide in overweight and obese subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Metreleptin (Primary) ; Pramlintide (Primary)
- Indications Obesity; Overweight
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Feb 2014 The primary endpoint and treatment arms (from 3 to 4) has been changed.
- 01 Sep 2009 Results were published in Obesity.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History