A Phase IV, Single Centre, Open-label Study to Evaluate the Persistence of Antibodies in Adolescents 14-16 Years of Age, Vaccinated With Chiron Meningococcal C Conjugate Vaccine During the 1999-2001 UK MenCC Immunization Campaign, at One Year After Either a Challenge Dose of Aventis Pasteur MSD Meningococcal A/C Polysaccharide Vaccine or a Booster Dose of MenC Vaccine, in Parallel to Subjects Aged 11-20 Evaluated at 4 Years After Vaccination During the 1999-2001 UK MenCC Immunization Campaign
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine group C conjugate (Primary) ; Meningococcal vaccine groups A and C polysaccharide
- Indications Meningococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis
- 24 Oct 2011 Actual start date for the extension trial (NCT01459432) is November 2011.
- 24 Oct 2011 Planned end date for the extension trial (NCT01459432) is February 2012.
- 24 Oct 2011 Trial status for the extension trial (NCT01459432) is not yet recruiting.