Sleep and tolerability of extended release dexmethylphenidate [Focalin XR] vs. mixed amphetamine salts [Adderall XR]: a double blind, placebo controlled study (SAT STUDY).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dexmethylphenidate (Primary) ; Mixed amfetamine salts
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms SAT
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Dec 2011 Results published in the Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology.
- 04 May 2010 Results were presented at the Annual Meeting of the Pediatric American Societies 2010.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History