A randomized, double blind, placebo controlled study to investigate the safety and tolerability and clinical activity of 28 days of oral repeat dosing With GW856553 at 7.5mg BID in subjects with active rheumatoid arthritis on stable anti-rheumatic therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Losmapimod (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 11 May 2008 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Jan 2008.
- 11 May 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jun 2007 Status changed from initiated to recruiting.