A Phase II Trial of Bevacizumab and Irinotecan for Patients With Recurrent High-Grade Gliomas Immediately Following Tumor Progression After Treatment w/Bevacizumab Alone: A Companion Trial to NCI Study 06-C-0064 (NCT00271609)(Bevacizumab Alone for Recurrent Gliomas).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Irinotecan (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Astrocytoma; Glioblastoma; Glioma; Gliosarcoma; Oligodendroglioma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 05 Jul 2012 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jun 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jun 2010 Actual end date (Mar 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.