A Multicenter Phase II Study Incorporating DOXIL [doxorubicin liposomal] and Rituximab Into the Magrath [vincristine, cyclophosphamide, methotrexate, cytarabine, ifosfamide, etoposide] Regimen for HIV-Negative and HIV-Positive Patients With Newly Diagnosed Burkitt's and Burkitt-like Lymphoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Doxorubicin liposomal (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Etoposide; Ifosfamide; Methotrexate; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Burkitt's lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 15 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Oct 2019.
- 15 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 24 Sep 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2016 to 1 Oct 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.