INST 0601C: A randomized phase II protocol of erlotinib versus standard platinum-based chemotherapy in patients with newly diagnosed, advanced non-small cell carcinoma of the lung.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Antineoplastics; Platinum complexes
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 14 Aug 2015 Status changed from completed to discontinued as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 May 2012 Actual end date changed from 1 Jul 2011 to 1 May 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Dec 2011 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.