Comparison of the Effects of Rosiglitazone and Glimepiride, Both Given in Combination With Metformin, on 24-Hour Glycemia in Type 2 Diabetes Patients Not Controlled With Metformin Alone. A 3-Month Multicentre, Randomized, Parallel-Group, Open-Label Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Glimepiride (Primary) ; Rosiglitazone/metformin (Primary) ; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Nov 2007 Status changed from recruiting to completed. Updated from NCT DMS 15/11/07.
- 06 Nov 2006 New trial record.