A Phase III, Randomized, Controlled, Observer-Blind, Multi-Center Study to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of a Single Intramuscular Dose of Three Lots of a Trivalent Subunit Influenza Vaccine Produced in Mammalian Cell Culture Or of a Trivalent Subunit Influenza Vaccine Produced in Embryonated Hen Eggs, in Healthy Adult Subjects Aged ≥18 to ≤60
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 28 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza vaccine (Optaflu) (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Chiron Corporation
- 06 Mar 2012 Actual end date (Apr 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Oct 2009 Results were published in Vaccine.
- 06 Nov 2006 New trial record.