A Multinational, Open Label, Randomised, Three Period, Cross Over Trial Investigating The Impact Of Exercise And Type Of Basal Insulin Used On Blood Glucose Levels In Subjects With Type 1 Diabetes Treated With a Basal Bolus Regimen Using Insulin Detemir, Glargine and NPH as Comparators and Insulin Aspart as Bolus Insulin Levemir Exercise Study
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin detemir (Primary) ; Insulin aspart; Insulin glargine; Insulin suspension isophane
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 07 Jul 2009 Actual patient number (51) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jul 2009 Actual initiation date changed from Mar 2006 to Apr 2006 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jul 2009 Actual end date (Nov 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.