A Randomized, Multicenter, Phase 3 Study to Compare the Efficacy of Panitumumab in Combination With Oxaliplatin/ 5-Fluorouracil/ Leucovorin to the Efficacy of Oxaliplatin/ 5-Fluorouracil/ Leucovorin Alone in Patients With Previously Untreated Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Panitumumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PRIME
- Sponsors Amgen
- 17 Jul 2018 Results published in the British Journal of Cancer
- 01 Feb 2018 Results of pooled data from PRIME (NCT00364013), PEAK (NCT00819780) and PLANET (NCT00885885) assessing impact of early tumour shrinkage and depth of response on survival outcomes in patients with RAS wild-type metastatic colorectal cancer receiving treatment with panitumumab, were published in the Journal of Cancer Research and Clinical Oncology.
- 12 Sep 2017 Results (n=154) of retrospective analysis using data from PRIME and PEAK trials assessing outcomes in patients receiving maintainence therapy , presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History