A Phase 2, Randomized, Non-Comparative, Two-Arm Open Label, Multiple-Center Study Of Cp-751,871 In Combination With Docetaxel/Prednisone In Chemotherapy- Naive (Arm A) And Docetaxel/Prednisone Refractory (Arm B) Patients With Hormone Insensitive Prostate Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Feb 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Figitumumab (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Prednisone
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Feb 2014 Results published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 29 Aug 2012 New source identified and integrated (DRKS00004070: German Clinical Trials Register).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History