Computer-assisted management of early rheumatoid arthritis-II: does prednisone inhibit progression of joint damage if early RA [rheumatoid arthritis] is treated very intensively with disease modifying antirheumatic drugs (DMARDs)?
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Prednisone (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CAMERA-II
- 06 Mar 2012 Primary endpoint 'Radiographic-outcomes' has been met.
- 09 Nov 2011 Results presented at the 75th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology and the 46th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 28 May 2011 Results presented at the 12th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History