A Prospective Multi-Centre Randomised, Double-Blind, Active Comparator-Controlled, Parallel-Groups Study Comparing the Fully Human Monoclonal Anti-TNFa Antibody Adalimumab Given Every Second Week With Methotrexate Given Weekly and the Combination of Adalimumab and Methotrexate Administered Over 2 Years in Patients With Early Rheumatiod Arthritis (PREMIER).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PREMIER
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 16 Jun 2018 Results comparing pain and HAQ-DI from RA-BEGIN, PREMIER, ORAL-START, AMBITION and FUNCTION studies were presented at the 19th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 16 Jun 2018 Results of post-hoc analysis of PREMIER and OPTIMA studies, presented at the 19th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 08 Nov 2017 Results of post hoc analysis of OPTIMA and PREMIER trials assessing clinical, functional, and radiographic outcomes based on initial time to low disease activity (LDA) attainment presented at the 81st American College of Rheumatology and the 52nd Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals Annual Scientific Meeting
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History